Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pesach Love

The minute I saw the view from the private balcony in our room, I completely forgot about the hellish day I had traveling alone with Benny. So began our amazing Pesach in Aruba!

Benny is even in heaven. He wakes up every morning, remembers where he is and giggles a "HI MOMMY!!!!"

Walking to the pool, there are a few huge bird cages with parrots, macaws, and the likes. They yell out their hellos and such; Benny yells back, "HOLA BIRDIES!" Being the gentleman that he is, he goes to each cage individually to say Hola to each bird! :)

Let's talk views. Standing on our balcony, we have an amazing panoramic view - to the right is the pool and, just beyond that, the gorgeous sea. To the right is the island, with some lakes and forests in between. It's unreal! Benny and I like to sit out there in our PJs in the mornings...

Well, that's all I have time to write for now. Just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a kosher and happy Pesach!

No comments: