Monday, October 29, 2012

Back in the Saddle!

Well, folks, I've finally gotten back on the proverbial saddle. Today, I began training at my new job!! It's a temporary job - a little under three months - and very much part time. Three hours a day or so. But I am actually quite happy that's all for now. After four years of pretty much doing whatever, aside from my year teaching for a couple hours a day, this is the perfect way to work my way back into the system.

And, might I mention, the job is in my apartment building. Our manager is about to go on maternity leave so I will take over for her until she's ready to come back! This is right up my alley, I've had years of experience working in property management. My hours will be while Benny is in school and my neighbor will be watching Bella, so she will be really close by!

Mind you, when I had her babysit last week for an appointment I had, Bella couldn't say bye fast enough!

I'm so excited to be working again!!!

While I'm extremely grateful to finally have a job again, I'm a little bummed that it started right before all the holiday seasons are about to land on our doorstep. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. And that's what I'm gonna do!!

No comments: