Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Business of Babies

This is not a talk about the birds and the bees :) This is a talk about my new business. Well, my new website for a business I've been trying to get some wings on. Baby product consultations. The Baby Aisle. It's what I know and love, why not use it to help other people and bring in a little money! Most people don't take the time to do the research necessary when purchasing products for the little ones. Not that they are buying unsafe products, but with todays' market, when there are so many choices available, why not get exactly what suits you and your lifestyle! And that's where I come in. Knowing the right questions to ask and where to look for the answers can make a big difference.
For now, my site is a blog that is being constantly updated with pointers and reviews and incentives (free gift to the first ten signers!) to become a client. Go to www.thebabyaisle.com to get your baby needs taken care of!!!

No comments: