Monday, June 21, 2010

Still Hungry

My diet is still on. That puts me at 12 days. I deserve a medal :)
Well, Shuky and my boss really deserve the medals. I was not easy to deal with last week!

This is the last week of school for me. I'm excited and sad at the same time. I will really miss my students and the staff I work with! But I will NOT miss grading papers! Uch!

Once school is over, it's time for potty training intenseness! And Zalmy, my youngest, taller brother-in-law is coming to visit next week!! He started out with just the flight here, so we may get to have him around for quite a while! Very excited!

Today was supposed to be our end of the year trip, thunderstorms had other plans...it has now been pushed to Thursday afternoon. :)

PS Benny is cleaning his trains as I'm typing. He's singing, at the top of his lungs, "IT'S KEELUP TIME! IT'S KEELUP TIME!" Sigh. I love him!

No comments: