Friday, September 17, 2010

An Easy and Meaningful One

Still having a dry spell as far as my writing is concerned. It's been hard to motivate myself to take the time to sit here and share my thoughts for the moment. It kind of gets like this every holiday season. So many things to do around me, so many arrangements to be made, packing and unpacking (barf), traveling (barf again). And, in all of that, my house still needs to look semi-decent, laundry needs to be washed and folded (don't look at the bed full of clothing to fold please!), Benny needs to be fed - I mean, c'mon kid, how many times a day can you eat already!?! ;)

Anyway, I felt like today was an important day to come on. Whether or not I have exciting things going on worth writing about. Today is Erev Yom Kippur, the eve of the Day of Atonement, the day where our fate for the year is sealed. Not to be repetitive, but, I wanted to wish everyone out there an easy, yet meaningful, fast. May you all be inscribed for a year of good health, wealth, happiness, and joy that comes from family around you! May we all have only good news to share with one another, and not know of any sadness or sorrow. May all your previous goals be met and your new ones be attainable! In short, have a good one!

Everyone is in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy dinner tomorrow night!! I know I will!

No comments: