Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So long, farewell

Our last day in New York. Just went to Ikea with Melissa, fell in love with everything I saw, planning a trip to Minneapolis already! Got a cute bag for our pool stuff for the summer! All we have left to do is pack what we're traveling with and we're good to go!

Last night, we went with Benny and Zaidy to 'Carlos & Gabby's', a great Mexican restaurant on Coney. It was awesome; the great kitchy decorations, the huge sombrero sticking out of the storefront, delicious food! They had little mariachi-style instruments for kids to play with which Benny obviously loved!

So, on another note, I've been slowly getting my name around as a 'baby genious' of sorts. I've been doing consultations, helping people find the right products for their needs, within their budgets. I'd like to start charging soon, for now I'm letting people see that I'm good at it. Hopefully they will refer me to their friends! I'm still treying to figure out rates and things so if anyone has feedback, what would you be willing to pay for such a service? I can help you with anything, from small to large, give you comparisons if you want choices, order for you if necessary...I've already helped a few people pick out strollers and they've all come back to me with help getting other items! And so far, only happy results!
I'm also trying to come up with a cute name for the service, so any suggestions?

No comments: