Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Save the Clothing!

How do any moms save clothing from one child to the next??? Benny is a good eater and with eating comes mess. Anything within a five foot radius of his highchair is in danger of getting dirty. When appropriate, I take off his shirt for mealtime. I have all the great bibs, I do everything like I'm supposed to. And yet, I find myself washing things three, sometimes four, times to get out the food! He still spits up from time to time, so even with having his shirt off at mealtime, he gets it dirty later! I am open to any and all suggestions on how to get food and everything else out of clothing!! Help me save Benny's clothes!!!!!

Random thought: I've finally found a good health forum, called Natural Medicine Talk. Somewhere I can just browse and find what I'm looking for and see other people's comments. I am a forum lover, of course! With so many topics and branches, I figured everyone could use a site like this.

6 comments:

TwentySomethingMomma said...

Just wandered over to your blog and wanted to leave you a comment.

(BTW, I found you on MBC and am following you now.)

=)

Chani M said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I'm on my way to check you out :)

Judy Joyce said...

Hi! I can't live without Shout! Most of my kid's clothes look new thanks to that life saver. I found you on MBC and am following!

Chani M said...

Hi StayingYoung, your profile is private so I can't check out your blog to follow!
Thanks for the follow!
I have a bottle of Shout and Oxy in the laundry room and I am not shy with them :) For some reason, some of the stains just stick around!

Heather @ Girl Gone Mom said...

Hi there! I am following from MBC!
http://thepennypinchingmama.blogspot.com/

Chani M said...

Hi Heather, thanks for the follow!! I love your blog, so great!