Monday, December 13, 2010

The Darndest Things!

Just wanted to do a round-up of some of the latest Benny quips, the kid really cracks me up!
(If we're friends on FaceBook, you've probably seen most of these already!)

When told it was time for a nap, he ran to his kitchen with a bribe for me, "I'm gonna make Mommy coffees!"

We were in the car and I was singing along with the radio. Apparently, Benny liked the song that was playing and couldn't hear over me. "Don't sing very loud Mommy, shhh!"

While brushing his teeth the other day, Benny was studying himself in the mirror. Suddenly, he gasps and yells, "MOMMY I HAVE TWO EYESES!!!"

Right before hopping in the bathtub, he gave me a rundown of what he could see. "This is my belly button. And this is my tushy. And this is my boob. And this is my nother boob!" The funniest part is that neither of us taught him the word boob!

I was cuddling with him in his bed and he had his hand on my belly, feeling the baby's movement. I asked him what it felt like. He looks at me with all seriousness, "Like a truck."

Anytime I'm not feeling well (more often than not these days) he asks me, "Mommy, is your tummy so hurting?"

He has little talks with himself, or between his toys. Sometimes they are motivational. On Chanukah, he got a dreidel that lights up and plays music. He was standing at his table having this talk with himself:
"I can't do it!"
"Why not Benny?"
"Because."
"Yes, you can do it!"
"I can?"

There's a lot more that he says, but for now, I just wanted you to get a slight tidbit of the hilariousness that is Benny Meyer!

No comments: