Friday, April 1, 2011

Moving Right Along

It's April 1st. That's insane. Where did March go? Of course, this means that I'm due in 11 days. Which is even crazier! My brother is coming out this afternoon, just in case I have to go in over Shabbos. And my sister comes in Sunday morning to stay with me until Pesach, when we will go to Postville together. It's great to have amazing siblings!!

I finally took the time to pack my hospital bag last night. Of course, that led me to start organizing things as I was looking in drawers, trying to find what I might need. Damn this nesting bug! The good thing is I know I don't have to worry about Benny's room for a few months at least. Baby will be in our room for a bit and then we are gone for the summer. Gives me the time I need to focus on my room, and trust me, I need all that time!

And now, I am off to start making food for Shabbos. Going to start early this week so I don't wipe myself out by rushing to do everything last minute as I continuously do every week! Simple menu, made much easier by spreading across the afternoon! 

Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments: