Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Princess B

Tonight is Bella's hebrew birthday. Numero Uno. The Big One.
In honor of her birthday, she received her first two teeth!! Her two front, top teeth.

I'm not going to get all cliche on you. Tell you this year flew by way too fast. Tell you it feels like I just had her. And here she is, walking. Copying everything she sees. Communicating with us with gestures and sounds, some of which may even be considered words. I'm not going to say anything about how much my life has changed since becoming a mother of TWO children!
What I will say is this:
I am so extremely grateful for the amazing, beautiful, hilarious, crazy, friendly (sometimes more than I'd like), brilliant (again, sometimes more than I'd like) children that I have.
Thank you Benny and Bella for bringing new meaning into my life, every moment of every day!
Happy birthday little princess. Now go to sleep already!!!

No comments: