Thursday, June 26, 2008

The End of a Long Day

Sigh. It's been a looooong day! Shuky starts work at 7:30 so the alarm usually wakes me and sometimes I fall back asleep, sometimes I don't. Today I didn't.

The public pool here has special hours for the Jewish women in the community and that starts at 11. I work very hard to be sure I make I'm there as water tends to calm the baby down alot! Today, though, that was not the case. The whole time I was in the pool, there was NO end to the kicking and pushing and shoving in my huge belly! Oh well. It was still nice being in the water...

So, right before Pesach, we moved into a bigger house. For some reason, the lights in the two bedrooms upstairs don't have a switch on the wall. They only have the small chain, to which the previous tenants tied extremely long shoelaces and hung off a hook on the wall. Of course, this is only a light with no fan. Aside from being beyond obnoxious, there is no air circulation and the AC just doesn't seem to work as well upstairs as it does downstairs! Anyway, we bought a ceiling fan/light fixture with one of those wireless remotes so that we wouldn't have to bring in an electrician to bring the wires down the wall. We now have a beautiful fan that works great, with air moving around in the room, thanks to Shuky! And Rochel helped too. Thank G-d for helpful siblings!!!

And, of course, not knowing when I won't be able to work anymore, I keep trying to get all these projects done right away. So I'm still working.

Sigh again. Good night everyone! Love you all...


P.S. Any tips on ways to get the feet out of my ribs? Aside from going into labor obviously...

No comments: