Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Real Sandwich!

If I ever wondered whether or not Benny's imagination juices flowed, I just got reassurance. There is definitely   something flowing!

The following is a conversation I just overheard him having with his sandwich. Yes, his sandwich. In two different voices.

Benny, in his normal voice: You are a real sandwich!
Benny, in a high-pitched, squeaky, sandwich voice (how did he come up with the sandwich voice?) : No I'm not!
Benny: Yes you are!!
Sandwich: I'm not real!
Benny: I'm going to tell my mommy what you said!
Sandwich: I'm not real!
Benny: Mommy!!! --he then proceeds to tell me what I've already heard--
Sandwich, interrupting him telling on it: Hey what are you doing!?!
Benny, to his sandwich: I'm telling my mommy what you said!

I love that his sandwich interrupted him while he was squealing.

2 comments:

tkob said...

Wow, that's so cute. What an imagination...

Anonymous said...

t-h-a-t k-i-d i-s s-m-a-r-t
whoa, baby, what a responsibility to have such a smart kid :) !!