Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dinner Revisited

Benny threw up all over last night. I won't go into details. The name of this post should leave your imagination with plenty. The memory alone is enough to keep me awake at night! Three loads of laundry, a shower, and a bath. After all that, he slept through the rest of the night peacefully. I still have more to wash this morning. I'm getting to it.

He is obviously home from school today, and I am really hoping it doesn't move on to other members of the household!

Right now I am waiting for it to warm up a bit outside. We need some windows and doors open, get some fresh air flowing.

The good thing is we have PLENTY to keep him busy at home. With the aftermath of Chanukah presents still keeping things exciting and a small wave of packages that came recently, he should at least be entertained! And there is always the Wii and Netflix to fill in the gaps.

Continuing my path of organization will have to wait, Mommy Duties are calling for today!

On another note, I haven't been doing my menus since we moved here but I'm moving back into that direction. My kitchen is much more organized and my pantry is restocked. I have been enjoying my crock pot, to my surprise! I got liners for it and I have been making simple, do nothing meals that taste AMAZING! Why it took me this long to get on the slow cooker bandwagon, I can't tell you. But, rest assured, I'm here to stay!

No comments: