Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Calling in Sick

This morning, I woke up feeling like a truck had hit me. It was almost 6:30 and Bella was totally up, trying to shove my glasses on my face in an attempt to wake me. When she saw my eyes open, she buckled down behind me and began pushing, yelling, "Doh!!! (her word for go) Mommy doooooh!! Nam nam!!! (her word for food)"

So I crawled out of bed with her, gave her breakfast, and collapsed onto the couch.

I ended up calling in sick to work. Well, there's not really anyone to call as I'm the only one working in the office. I emailed and texted in sick. Eventually, I went down to the office for about twenty minutes to get something done.

When Shuky was done with school, we headed out to Des Moines for our Torah Tots class. I probably would have skipped that if not for the fact that we've had one thing after another keeping us away for the past three weeks.

My home is a wreck and there's laundry up the wazoo to take care of. Mostly clean and needing folding. I just can't keep my eyes open!

Anyway, I'm kind of calling in sick here too. No exciting blog post today. Not much to say. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep for a week. Hope you all are doing ok!

No comments: