Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Pinterest Success Story

It's been a quiet week on the blog but don't let that fool you! Next week is finals week for Shuky so he's been studying up a storm and I had a crazy week at work.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this year's Chanukah project I had. I saw this photo menorah on pinterest and knew it was going on our wall. I came, I pinned, I conquered!


I really love how it came out and can't wait for the kids to see it in the morning. Didn't have it done before lighting tonight so I decided to surprise them with it, put it up once they were both in bed.

And my camera battery obviously died within seconds of starting to light so here is the one picture I got of Bella lighting. My Benny pictures were taken on my phone, which has possibly the worst camera known to phonekind. But, I will post it anyway!




All nicely lit.

Reading her first present, an Elmo coloring book.

Enjoying Benny's first present, a hexbug nano zip line kit. Or something like that. All I know is every three seconds we heard "WOAH!!!" from both of them. Success.

Actually, here's a video of what that thing does.


It's late, I have stuff to do tomorrow morning. So, to everyone out there with homes lit up, have a happy Chanukah!!! And to everyone with other holidays coming up, may this be the best yet! Looking out the window, we are having our first infinitesimal snow of the season. Here's to hoping it's also the last. Now THAT would be a Chanukah miracle for me!!



No comments: