Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome Back

It seems my old nemesis, sciatica, has decided to rejoin the picture. I honestly thought I got away with only having nausea to deal with this time, but alas, with just over two weeks left to go, sciatica rears its ugly head. For those of you who remember the details of my pregnancy with Benny, that was my biggest challenge. Actually had me in physical therapy at one point, learning ways to cope with the pain.

Thankfully, this time was a mild pain. All it did was add a slight momentary limp to my waddle. That gimp you were staring at was probably me. :)

Here's a belly shot - will be 38 weeks on Tuesday, g-d willing!

Over the past few months, we've had quite a few problems with my phone. I got it replaced about 5 times total, each time the replacement was a refurbished phone and within a week or less, new issues would come up. Friday afternoon, I was completely unreachable for almost three hours without even realizing it. After Thursday night's contractions, this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Shuky got on the phone with customer service and they not only promised me a new phone, they allowed me to switch to a different phone if I so preferred. And they gave us a credit on our account. They told us which store they arranged everything with and this morning, we went to West Des Moines in search of a Tony.

I switched to the Evo. It's not that I didn't love my Epic. I absolutely did! I'm probably the only person who willingly switched away from the Epic, too! But it was just a relationship that wasn't working out. So now, I am starting fresh with my Evo. Hopefully, this time things will be better. I just can't have a phone that I can't rely on when I could (hopefully) go in to labor at any point in time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope "evo" is your nickname for "blackberry torch 9800" - we all know androids work best but who cares, what is life without bbm?!!? sad and meaningless that's what.

Chani M said...

Desolate is more like it ;)