Friday, July 25, 2008

Baby Brained Chani

So I just put a post on the wrong blog about our baby! Baby brain Chani, back in action!!!

So here is the post again...


As I'm sure you all know by now, on Wednesday July 23, at 1:11 pm, I gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL and quite large, baby boy! I was in labor for 24 hours, but apparently perseverance pays off! He weighed 8 pounds, 15 ounces, and was 20.5 inches long.
He is beyond delicious! I am completely obsessed with him and can't wait to be feeling like a normal human again so I can take pictures with both of us in them, and take him out for walks or drives or whatever we decide to do! Me and my boy are gonna be BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Here are a few pics for anyone who hasn't seen any yet. After Shabbos I'll write some more about our little monkey...have some fun things to say about our hospital stay and some fun characteristic traits he has! And how much he loves his Mommy and Tatty!!!!!

Have a good Shabbos everyone and to anyone coming out next week, we can't wait to see you! Everyone else, hopefully soon we'll get to see you all and introduce you to our little man!!!!




2 comments:

BobbiStorm said...

you are so cute, can't wait to see you with your baby in your arms :)

second picture down the baby looks a lot like my father and rochel ...don't laugh.. something about the expression

straight on i see shuky, from an angle i see a mix of schwartz and goldsmith.

aren't bassinets wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum, yum! I could just eat him up!!!! I'm coming over tomorrow for lunch.....;)