Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One Week Old

So apparently, yesterday's sun was too much sun! Little Baby got a slight sunburn on half his face. He was sleeping with his head to the side so straight down the middle of his face is a seperation, one side red and one side yellow! Needless to say, today's pool visit did not involve the little guy! I left him with Shuky and Uncle Sruly, they all needed some male bonding time! When I got back, we took a nap together - just me and the baby, that is. He's so delicious. Whenever I wake up before him, I just sit and stare. And take a few nibbles, here and there.
All in all, today was a semi-quiet day. As quiet as it can be with a one week old baby and house guests.
Alright, he seems to be getting up. It's about time for his next meal! I thought I had a little more time...
Good night everyone!

1 comment:

Rix said...

OMG He is such a pookie! I love that he is surrounded by all his loving family - amazing little guy....